LS3408-ER (Extended Range) Overview
The LS3408-ER handheld corded scanner captures 1D barcodes in the harshest of conditions — even when labels are at varying distances. Featuring the widest working range available, it reads labels as far away as 45 feet and as close as .25 inches.
REDEFINING PERFORMANCE FOR MAXIMUM INDUSTRIAL MOBILITY
In the yard, warehouse, distribution center, manufacturing plant or retail store, the LS3408-ER handheld scanner offers best-in-class performance, excellent reliability and user-friendly ergonomics to create a more productive mobile environment. Multiple on-board interfaces ensure flexible plug and play host connectivity.
ADVANCED DATA CAPTURE FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
The LS3408-ER offers an outstanding reading range, providing the flexibility to enable a wide range of industrial applications. Industry leading impact tests ensure reliable performance in spite of the inevitable accidental drops. And this device is impervious to dust and water, with an exit window that is scratch-resistant and recessed.
THE SMARTEST WAY TO CAPTURE INFORMATION
The extended range LS3408-ER is designed specifically for industrial applications. When you choose the LS3408-ER, you receive the added assurance of purchasing from Zebra — a company with proven advanced data capture capabilities and millions of scanner installations worldwide.
LS3408-FZ (Fuzzy Logic) Overview
Capture all 1D barcodes even when they're dirty or damaged. The rugged handheld corded LS3408-FZ barcode scanner features fuzzy logic technology for fast and accurate data capture. Two confirmation modes let operators know when a scan is successful.
IP65-rated sealing protects the scanner against elements and dust, while its rugged design withstands multiple drops onto concrete. On-board interfaces enable use with different hosts.
READS DAMAGED 1D BAR CODES FOR MAXIMUM INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTIVITY
The rugged LS3408-FZ handheld scanner features fuzzy logic technology for fast and accurate reading of damaged, dirty and poorly printed one-dimensional (1D) barcodes typically found in industrial environments.
ADVANCED DATA CAPTURE TECHNOLOGY FOR TOUGH ENVIRONMENTS
Industry-leading impact tests ensure reliable performance in spite of the inevitable accidental drops. The device is impervious to dust and water, and its exit window is scratch-resistant and recessed for the highest level of durability.
CAPTURING MISSION-CRITICAL INFORMATION THE SMART WAY
The standard range LS3408-FZ is designed specifically for industrial applications. When you choose the LS3408-FZ, you receive the added assurance of purchasing from Zebra — a company with proven advanced data capture capabilities and millions of scanner installations worldwide.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.