BarTender is an easy to learn and easy to use software that enables organizations around the world to improve safety, security, efficiency and compliance by creating and automating the printing and control of labels, barcodes, RFID tags, plastic cards and more.
Get Started in Minutes
- Design and print labels, cards, mag stripe cards and more.
- Optimize print speed to any printer or marking device.
- Design data-entry forms that provide data validation and accept print-time input from the keyboard or a barcode scanner.
- Read data from CSV files, databases and Excel. Easily search and select records for printing. (Professional Edition)
- Encode RFID labels. (Professional Edition)
- Automatically print from any OS, system or device in response to file drops and SDK requests.
- Design using Intelligent Templates to reduce maintenance.
- Secure the printing environment with user and group roles.
- Monitor live print status and view detailed history of system usage.
- Automatically print in response to TCP/IP socket communication.
- Integrate with SAP and Oracle.
- Take advantage of centralized system management, browser-hosted printing, centralized template storage with revision control, electronic signature support, full SDK control, smart card encoding and more.
(Requires Automation Edition)
BarTender Print Portal App
The BarTender Print Portal App makes professional label printing as easy and flexible as using your smartphone or tablet, and as powerful and secure as BarTender by Seagull Scientific, the world’s most trusted software for creating and automating labels, barcodes, RFID labels, plastic cards and more.
Whether you use an iOS or Android device, the BarTender Print Portal App works with the BarTender Enterprise Automation Edition to let you easily choose label designs, complete print-time data forms and launch print jobs to any printer on the internet—all with strong security.
Enterprise Automation Edition users can easily print directly from the Print Portal App to any connected printer:
- Print to Bluetooth or IP printers directly from your Android device
- Print to IP printers directly from your iOS device
- Add/manipulate data in real time through in-app BarTender data entry forms
- Automatically authenticate with a Print Portal site and browse to a specific root folder
- BarTender security controls monitor access and permissions to labels and documents
Seagull Scientific BarTender Ultralite
Seagull Scientific BarTender Ultralite edition is provided for free for all purchases of TSC printers. The UltraLite Edition is very similar to the Basic Edition but does not include:
- Printing data from spreadsheets, text files, databases and ERP systems
- Automated and conditional printing
- RFID and smart card encoding
- Centralized printing and administration
For additional features, please consider BarTender’s more powerful editions: Professional, Automation or Enterprise Automation.
About Seagull Scientific: Established in 1985, Seagull Scientific produces the award-winning BarTender software for labels, barcodes, RFID and card printing, and is the world’s largest developer of Windows printer drivers for special application printers. With corporate headquarters and software development in Bellevue, WA, USA, Seagull also has branch offices in Madrid, Taipei and Tokyo. We translate our software and documentation into more than 20 languages, and sell our products through a large network of resellers into more than 150 countries.
Work Flow Example
- Design labels, cards, and more.
- Enter print-time information easily with customizable data-entry forms
- Consolidate designs with exclusive Intelligent Templates
- Optimize and accelerate printing of barcodes, labels, cards, RFID tags and more through any printer or marking device
- Print from any OS, system, device or web browser
- Monitor live print status and detailed history of system usage
- Integrate with SAP and Oracle
- Apply secure document control
- Manage the entire system centrally
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.