- Beginning January 1, 2017, all orders that are shipped via a customer (or third party) UPS or Fed-X account will incur a $5.00 handling charge. Pallet (truck freight) shipments will incur a $10.00 handling charge.
- All Barcode Systems uses United Parcel Service (UPS) domestic shipments small package shipments.
- Shipments can also be shipped using Federal-Express, but on a collect or third-third party basis only.
- Orders shipped collect or third-party via UPS, FedEx or LTL account will incur a $5.00 service fee.
- Pallet-sized shipments are shipped through various LTL carriers with discounted shipping rates.
- Freight is charged based on list pricing or negotiated discounts with the carriers.
- Reseller/Distributor drop-ships are accepted and will be shipped Blind.
All returns require an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number. Returns are allowed within 30 days of shipping, must be authorized and carry a 20% re-stock fee unless product is defective. Return freight is the responsibility of the customer unless product is defective. Merchandise found to have unusual use or obvious signs of abuse are not eligible for returns.
- All Barcode Systems does not accept returns of Print heads, Bar Code Media, Software or Service Contracts.
- Mis-ships must be claimed within 15 days of All Barcode Systems invoice date.
- Product will be returned to customer under the following circumstances:
- If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
- If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
- If the received product is damaged in any way.
- If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
- If a product returned on a DOA is tested as full functioning product.
- If product is received over 30 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
- The Customer is responsible for cost incurred by All Barcode Systems due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
- The Customer is responsible for freight when returning products.
- Product that is discontinued/obsolete from the supplier does not qualify for return.
Non-DOTA Return Policy – All Products
- NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps or shipping labels. ie. Written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
- Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be unused. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc. just as the Customer received them.
- Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA # issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
- There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
- Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by All Barcode Systems.
- For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by All Barcode Systems. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status and you can request from the credit department a refund/credit to your card when the returned product is received by All Barcode Systems.
- Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA Return Policy
- Refer to Manufacturer’s Warranties and Returns Policies.
- If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a no problem found and a fee charged.
- Products that show signs of use are not returnable to All Barcode Systems as DOA.
- For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by All Barcode Systems. Replacement product will be sent in advance, freight free via UPS Ground.
- For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by All Barcode Systems. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status and you can request from the credit department a refund/credit to your card when All Barcode Systems receives the returned product.