Keep your critical operations running efficiently. Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, ZT400 Series printers deliver advancements in print speed, registration and connectivity as well as additional advanced features.
ZT400 printers feature USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth®connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. And with Zebra’s Link-OS® environment, an innovative operating system, you can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.
ENGINEERED TO MEET YOUR CURRENT AND FUTURE BUSINESS NEEDS
Building on the ZM Series’ proven reputation for reliability, the ZT400 Series delivers advancements in print speed, connectivity options, and management and support tools. Increased processing power and user memory, along with an open architecture, allow these printers to advance with technology. End-user-installable media handling options empower you to customize your printer to match your needs—both now and in the future.
DESIGNED TO DELIVER EASE OF INTEGRATION, OPERATION AND MANAGEMENT
Dynamic QR codes for “on-demand,” web-based support help users resolve printer errors quickly. The lighted and color-coded, side-loading supplies paths facilitate simple installation of media and ribbon and the tool-less print head and platen roller replacement keeps operations running. Zebra’s Link-OS environment delivers enhanced capabilities for monitoring, managing and maintaining ZT Series printers from any location.
Standard USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth connectivity options — as well as two open media slots — allow users to utilize non-standard connectivity options (Parallel, Zigbee, etc.), design failover connections and provide for future protocols. End user installable media handling options allow you to customize your printer to match your current and future business needs.
|Maximum Print Width||4"||6"|
|Maximum Ribbon Length||450 m||450 m|
|Maximum Print Speed||14 ips||14 ips|
|Print Resolution||203, 300, 600 dpi||203 and 300 dpi|
|Printer Control Language||ZPL, EPL, others||ZPL, EPL, others|
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.