Zebra incorporated extensive customer feedback, as well as the legacy of our industry leading Stripe and S4M printers, to create the new ZT200 Series family of printers with elegant space-saving design, effortless setup, intuitive user operation, and ease of service and maintenance.
SIMPLIFIED OPERATION AND OUTSTANDING VALUE
The ZT200 series is designed to simplify and shorten servicing and consumable replacement time. The easy tool-less platen and print head removal makes it easy for operators to maintain the printer. The side loading supplies path enables simplified media and ribbon insertion and color coded media path clearly directs media and ribbon threading.
COMPACT FOOTPRINT FITS WHERE SPACE IS AT A PREMIUM
The ZT200 Series printer’s compact design, when closed and opened, fits easily in constrained work areas. The ergonomic Bi-fold door requires only 4” (102mm) of door swing room. This reduces the printer height making it ideal for placement under a shelf or against another item.
VERSATILITY AT AN ECONOMICAL PRICE
Both of the ZT200 series printers feature the same attractive styling, are built on a common platform and share many of the same internal components. The ZT200 has a 300m ribbon capacity and the ZT230 can accommodate a 450m ribbon. The ZT200 handles a variety of media types and the optional peel, cutter and line take up offer additional flexibility for a variety of applications.
Zebra’s most affordable industrial printer, the ZT220 has a durable high-impact polymer case for long-lasting use, and a simple single-use three-button user interface. It is ideal for barcode-labeling applications where minimal format or printer setting changes are required.
With a rugged all-metal case for long-lasting use, the ZT230 offers a graphical LCD user interface for easy printer setup and control, and S4M replacement that easily integrates into your environment. It is ideal for barcode-labeling applications requiring more frequent format or printer setting changes.
|Zebra’s most affordable industrial printer||
S4M replacement that easily integrates into your environment
|Durable high-impact polymer case for long-lasting use||
Rugged all-metal case for long-lasting use
|300 m / 984’ ribbon capacity||
450 m / 1476’ ribbon capacity for increased uptime and fewer ribbon changes
|Simple single-use three-button user interface||
Graphical LCD user interface for easy printer setup and control
|Ideally suited for barcode labeling applications where minimal format or printer setting changes are required||
Ideally suited for barcode labeling applications requiring more frequent format or printer setting changes through use of the intuitive user interface
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.