Get fast, dependable printing in your most space constrained areas with the ultra-compact ZD410 direct thermal printer. Designed for the smallest of work spaces, the ZD410 lets you print high-quality labels, receipts, tags and wristbands wherever you need them. The many connectivity options make deployment a breeze. And the ZD410 is easy to use, operate and troubleshoot, maximizing printer uptime. The ZD410 — the little printer designed with big business functionality. For applications that require a thermal transfer printer, Zebra offers the TLP2824 Plus.
A GREAT EASY-TO-USE, RELIABLE PRINTER FOR SPACE-CONSTRAINED AREAS
Ideal for applications requiring an easy-to-use, reliable printer for space-constrained areas, the ZD410 and TLP2824 Plus can be used in a variety of printing applications. One of the smallest in its class, Zebra’s 2” print width printers tuck into your tightest work spaces and print labels, receipts or wristbands with best-in-class print speeds.
When it comes to flexibility, the ZD410 shines. You get virtually every modern connectivity option, from USB, auto-sensing serial and 10/100 Ethernet to the latest wireless options, including 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1. And with the ability to add serial or Ethernet connectivity as well as a peeler and cutter right on site, you can easily upgrade your printer at any time. The TLP2824 Plus comes with standard USB and Serial or Parallel connectivity.
EVEN EASIER TO USE
A new and improved user interface makes the ZD410 easier than ever to use. There are more status icons that make it easy to spot and resolve issues. And you can tap an NCF-enabled mobile device on your ZD410 to instantly access Zebra’s extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and more. The result? You always have access to the information you need to get your printer back on line quickly, protecting uptime and worker productivity.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.