YOUR HARDEST WORKER: RUGGEDLY DESIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED
After spending a day on the job with the Zebra XSLATE B10 Rugged Tablet, formerly manufactured by Xplore Technologies, you’ll understand why this truly mobile, fully featured tablet PC sets a new standard in ruggedness and connectivity. Built with unfailing protection in mind, it endures even the most extreme work environments. At 10.1” and IP65 rated, it’s compact, yet commanding in the field.
For the XSLATE B10, strenuous work comes second nature. We’ve added more core strength and power under the hood while making it easier than ever to integrate with your existing Windows® IT infrastructure. The standard Intel® i5™ and optional i7™ vPro™ CPUs give you top-of-the-line speed to process data, make a decision and keep moving. With 8GB of RAM, this dependable platform gives new meaning to high performance mobility that will take you places.
The B10 not only survives in challenging work environments, it thrives. Featuring a unique set of sealed ports with an IP65 rating, this impenetrable workhorse gets the job done without compromise whether it’s raining, snowing, icing or dusty. It’s immune to the elements and here to stay. We’ve built the B10 tablet to survive the harshest environments, and its accessories and peripherals do so as well.
NO I/O COMPROMISES
All ports, all the time. That’s the new standard we’ve set, something no other rugged tablet PC offers. Whether you need to plug in an RJ45 Ethernet cable to test network speeds, access a True Serial port or connect a USB 3.0 device (or two), you have a total of 8 ports. Plus many commonly used connections are sealed from behind for added protection. The optional HDMI-In port adds an unrivaled bonus.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.