Built for high-volume applications and harsh environments, Zebra's Xi4 Series label printers deliver superior print quality and reliability. Boost productivity with faster print and connection speeds, and reduce downtime with early warning.
DESIGNED FOR HIGH-VOLUME, MISSION-CRITICAL LABELING APPLICATIONS
Zebra Xi4 Series printers are legendary for their durability, outstanding print quality, fast throughput, long life and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications. These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership, making them an ideal smart investment for businesses with high-volume, mission-critical and specialty labeling applications.
PRODUCE MINUTE LABELS WITH CRISP TEXT, CLEAR BARCODES AND PRECISE REGISTRATION.
With the widespread adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT), tracking even the smallest of assets at a component level is critical to gaining insights that drive business decisions. From tiny component labels to compliance labels, the 110Xi4 offers 600 dpi print resolution and consistent registration. With support for labels as small as 1/8” (3 mm), the 110Xi4 provides you with the flexibility, quality and precision you need to get the job done.
THE INDUSTRY'S MOST ADVANCED RFID CAPABILITIES
Print and encode a variety of UHF radio frequency identification (RFID) smart labels for a multitude of applications. As Zebra’s third-generation RXi printer/encoders, the R110Xi4 is designed with innovative, industry-leading features to meet the demands of current and future applications.
|Max Print Speed||
|Max Print Width||4.0"||5.04"||6.6"||8.5"|
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.