NEXT-GENERATION HYBRID PRESENTATION IMAGER
Achieve a new level of productivity and throughput at the checkout stand with the Symbol DS9808. Designed to deliver a new level of versatility, functionality and performance, the DS9808 features a one-of-a-kind hybrid form factor that provides superior comfort and ease of use in both handheld and hands-free scanning modes.
Inside, it offers the latest scanning technology, delivering record swipe speeds for 1D and 2D barcodes, as well as the ability to capture images and signatures, and read barcodes on mobile phone displays. Available in standard and long range models, the hands-free decode range on both can be adjusted to meet your needs, for example, to match EAS deactivation range or prevent inadvertent scanning of items nearby.
DS9808-R (RFID) Overview
THE BEST OF ALL WORLDS FOR A TRULY FUTURE-PROOF AND COST-EFFECTIVE POS
The DS9808-R is a ground-breaking POS device that represents two Zebra firsts. The DS9808-R is not only the first combination 1D/2D barcode scanner and RFID reader, it also represents a new RFID product category — the first combination handheld/hands-free UHF RFID reader.
In addition to UHF RFID tags, the DS9808-R offers the very latest in imaging technology, delivering record swipe speeds for 1D and 2D barcodes, as well as the ability to capture images and signatures.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Nov. 29, 2021
Santa is bringing us coal this year by bringing a price increase for Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Increased pricing takes effect on January 1, 2022.