TURNS ZEBRA MOBILE COMPUTERS INTO HANDHELD RFID READERS
Bring the benefits of RFID to your enterprise by adding industry-leading RFID technology to your MC55, MC65 or MC67 mobile computers. The versatile RFD5500 UHF RFID Sled transforms your mobile computer into a state-of-the-art RFID handheld reader that is at home in retail storefronts, carpeted business offices, hospitals and many other enterprise environments. Its patented omni-directional antenna delivers a superior read range and coverage area, well suited to the most read-intensive applications. You get faster read rates, higher throughput, and improved productivity in your operation.
EASY-TO-USE LOCATING CAPABILITY
Many RFID handheld readers can identify the general proximity of an item – for example, a shelf. The RFD5500 offers a unique combination of intuitive audible and visual cues to quickly guide a worker to the precise location of any desired item. As the device moves closer to a specific item, a tone beeps louder and faster, while a sliding graphical bar increases in size.
SUPERIOR RFID PERFORMANCE
Most RFID readers offer you a choice of antennas: linear polarization for a longer read range or circular polarization for wider coverage. Zebra's patented omnidirectional antenna offers the best of both worlds – a superior read range and superior coverage area. The orientation agnostic antenna in the RFD5500 delivers extraordinary reliability and there’s no need to precisely align the reader with the tag.
DUAL DATA CAPTURE FUNCTIONALITY
The RFD5500 adds best-in-class RFID data capture technologies to the best-in-class bar code scanning ability of your MC55, MC65 or MC67. The versatility of using two readers in a single device means employees can locate products, read non-line-of-sight RFID data, and capture even damaged and poor quality 1D barcodes without interrupting workflow.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.