Your business is being challenged to work faster and more efficiently than ever before. Gain the edge you need with the RFD40 UHF RFID Standard Sled. Decrease cycle counting time with more tag reads per second. Take inventory faster or locate critical assets and patients with ease with the ultra-accurate item-finder mode and a tri-function trigger. Adapt to new and emerging technologies with this state-of-the-art sled that connects to the latest eConnex™-enabled Zebra mobile computers. This capable RAIN RFID powerhouse is ready to tackle all your RFID and data capture needs long into the future. Achieve the flexibility and connectivity you need to become more efficient and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies with the RFD40 UHF RFID Standard Sled from Zebra.
EMPOWER YOUR WORKERS
Next Generation Connectivity. With the new eConnex™ technology that allows for snap-and-go pairing, you can future-proof your workplace with a sled that supports the latest Zebra mobile computers including WWAN-enabled variants. What’s more, the sled has the ability to instantly connect to supported Zebra eConnex™-enabled devices including the TC21/26, EC50/55 and future models.
The RFD40 Sled outperforms the competition with 1,300+ tag reads per second (up to 30% faster than the next leading competitor), a 20+ foot read range and ultra-accurate item-finder mode. With a 7000mAh battery and quick release function that’s accessible without removing the mobile computer, it can keep going hour after hour. The tri-function trigger lets associates quickly access RFID reading, barcode scanning and a programmable third function of your choice, such as the enter key or push-to-talk.
The RFD40 Sled is fully enabled to support Zebra’s current mobile computers as well as new mobile computers as they come out. The easy-to-change, tool-free sled adaptors allow associates to swap out the adaptor quickly while maintaining compatibility without the need to send devices to IT for retrofitting.
Durability You Can Depend On
Zebra devices have the ability to withstand everyday environments. The RFD40 Sled has a 5-foot drop to concrete specification and a 500 cycle 0.5 meter/1.6 foot tumble specification to replicate real world knocks and bumps. It has an IP54 sealing for dust and water protection, and an extended operating temperature range of -10°C to 50°C/14°F to 122°F. With these durable specifications you can feel confident that the RFD40 Sled will meet the demanding needs of your workplace.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.