ADAPTABILITY BY DESIGN
Building on the unique adaptability of the proven Zebra Omnii™ platform, the Omnii XT15 Series raises the bar even higher to deliver the highest levels of ruggedness and functionality.
With the open source business model — giving you the flexibility and freedom to adapt your device with exactly what you need — and certified IP67 and IP65 rating, the Omnii XT15 Series delivers reliable performance and unparalleled adaptability for the most demanding of environments and applications.
TECHNOLOGY MADE TOUGH
The Omnii XT15 comes with the option of Windows® CE 6.0 or Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating systems, which integrate seamlessly to automate key processes and boost productivity in real-time.
RUGGED DESIGN FOR SUPERIOR RELIABILITY AND TCO
With a dual IP65 and IP67 sealing rating, workers can spill water on the device or drop it in a puddle of water. Workers can even work in rain. And a 6.5 ft./2 m drop to concrete won’t impact operation.
Ergonomics are crucial to ensuring mobile workers are efficient and effective on their jobs. The Omnii XT15 features a balanced construction that's perfectly weighted for comfort and practicality.
Omnii XT15ni is designed for the specialised needs of those requiring safe operation in hazardous environments. The Omnii XT15ni is UL-certified to be non-incendive, providing mobile workers with a rugged handheld device that safely operates in hazardous areas found in pharmaceutical, oil & gas, utilities, chemical and various manufacturing applications.
Give your workers the real-time information they need to streamline inventory management in your coldest environments with the Omnii XT15f. The Omnii XT15f builds on the Omnii adaptable platform, adding features that enable your workers to achieve flawless fulfillment in the coldest corners of your supply chain — from the loading dock to a freezer in an ice cream manufacturing plant to an outdoor yard in the arctic cold of a wintery day.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.