THE INTELLIGENCE OF A MOBILE COMPUTER AND THE SIMPLICITY OF A SCANNER
The MT2000 Series represents another industry first from Zebra. The marriage of the simplicity of a scanner with the brainpower of a mobile computer and an ultra-ergonomic gun-style form factor.
The easy-to-use affordable mobile terminal offers a unique hybrid design, able to function as a scanner and a mobile computer.
FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT MODES
The MT2090 and the MT2070 models provide the flexibility to meet a wide variety of business needs. Both models offer integrated Bluetooth® for a convenient cordless connection to a host device up to 300 feet (91.44 m) away.
COMPREHENSIVE DATA CAPTURE
The MT2000 Series is loaded with advanced data capture capabilities. Choose the scan engine that best meets your bar code scanning requirements. A 1D laser scanner or 2D imager, both deliver Zebra's signature performance.
A 6 ft./1.8 m drop specification plus a tumble specification of 500 3.2 ft./1 m drops (250 tumbles) and IP54 sealing combine to help ensure reliable operation in spite of everyday drops, bumps and exposure to dust and liquids
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.