A VERSATILE RUGGED TABLET PLATFORM RUGGED TO THE CORE
The Zebra L10 rugged platform, formerly manufactured by Xplore Technologies, offers a variety of tablet configurations and a shared accessory ecosystem that sets a new standard in office, vehicle and field-based computing.
Whether your mobile workers prefer a slate tablet (XSLATE L10), a tablet with a rigid-handle and built-in barcode reader option (XPAD L10), or a 2-in-1 laptop/tablet with a full-featured keyboard (XBOOK L10), the functional flexibility of the Zebra L10 ensures that your workers have the right computing tool for their job. Only Zebra offers this many performance, security, connectivity and accessory options in one rugged mobile computer platform.
GET THROUGH TASKS FASTER
With more CPU options than ever, you’re guaranteed that the performance-driven L10 rugged tablet platform will be the right fit for your organization and budget, whatever your operating system. For Windows, choose between three different 8th Generation Intel Core-Series processors or an Intel Pentium-series processor. Add a PCIe solid state drive (SSD) for an extra speed boost. For Android, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 gives you power and performance to spare. The L10 is available with a range of RAM and storage options for every business and agency application.
EXPAND YOUR USAGE CAPABILITIES
The L10 combines latest-generation NFC, Bluetooth, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, GPS and 4G LTE mobile broadband technologies to provide uninterrupted connectivity. And each L10 rugged tablet can be equipped with workflow specific tools needed for nearly any application. This includes an optional true serial or HDMI-in port, UHF RFID reader (AEI), and built-in bar code reader (XPad only). RJ-45 jacks and multiple USB ports are standard on all models. Front facing and 13 MP rear facing cameras capture images and video, while built-in microphones support VoIP collaboration.
USE IT VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
The L10 platform defines a new standard of rugged tablets. It is rated for a 6 ft. drop and is subjected to a raft of MIL-STD-810G tests. It maintains its IP65 rating even with the port doors open. It can be used in cold storage, blowing dust, or driving rain. With daylight or sunlight viewable reinforced glass displays and an active digitizer option, your screen will be easy to read wherever you use it. Plus, the optional 5 pass-through antennas means it's ideal for mounting in vehicles of all types.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.