THE BEST OF CONSUMER-STYLING WITH ALL THE ENTERPRISE-CLASS FEATURES
Finally, a flexible business tablet you can customize for just about any job and any environment — from retail associates and warehouse workers inside the four walls to salespeople, delivery drivers and service technicians out in the field. You get the best of both worlds — consumer styling for your workers plus all the enterprise class features and options you need to meet business needs: enterprise durability, constant battery power, your choice of Android™ or Windows®, a rugged frame for extra durability in more demanding environments, two display sizes, GPS, NFC and fast Wi-Fi and cellular wireless connections — 802.11 a/b/g/n (Windows) and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i (Android) Wi-Fi with the ET50 and 4G LTE with the ET55. When it comes to data capture, our tablets offer it all — two integrated cameras for image capture, bar code scanning and video calls; optional advanced scan engines and innovative Bluetooth scanners for comfortable intensive bar code capture; and three methods of data entry that work even if the screen is wet — an active stylus or a finger, with or without a glove.
STANDARD AND PROFESSIONAL CONFIGURATIONS TO MEET DIFFERENT BUSINESS NEEDS
The Standard Configuration includes Google Mobile Services (GMS) and Android for Work (AFW). GMS provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail, Google Maps, and Google Play Store, while AFW offers enterprise features such as Mobile Application Management (MAM). The Professional Configuration ships without Google GMS and AFW, eliminating all service connections, thereby maintaining system privacy while retaining Zebra value-adds. Both configurations are built on Android Open Source (AOSP).
CHOOSE ANDROID OR WINDOWS
Choose the operating system (OS) that is right for your technology strategy — Android 6.0 or Windows 10. And every Android ET50/ET55 ships with Mobility Extensions (Mx), adding features that transform Android from a consumer to true enterprise-class OS, with enterprise-class security, device management, data capture capabilities and more.
UNMATCHED ACCESSORY FAMILY
The ET50/ET55 Enterprise Tablets address this gap by providing a comprehensive line of accessories that allow you to tailor data capture features, rugged specifications and power management for your workforce, while providing your IT team with all the accessories they need for easy backroom management and space.
WI-FI AND 4G LTE SUPPORT
Inside the four walls, the ET50’s 802.11a/b/g/n (Windows) and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i (Android) support ensures compatibility with your existing WLAN. With 4G LTE support, the ET55 gives workers anywhere in the world a robust wireless connection on the world’s fastest cellular data networks.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.