BOOST PRODUCTIVITY AT THE POINT OF SALE WITH THE ULTIMATE IN PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN
Today’s shoppers want short lines, speedy transactions and attentive service. Deliver it all with the DS9900 Series — the scanner built from the ground up for handheld and hands-free use. You get top performance, whether associates pass items in front of the scanner or pick it up to scan merchandise on the counter or in a cart. And industry-leading scanning, seamless switching between modes, an optional RFID model and unrivaled management tools drive throughput and service to a new level.
An 800 MHz microprocessor, high-resolution megapixel sensor and exclusive PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology deliver unparalleled performance on 1D, 2D and Digimarc® barcodes — even if they are poorly printed or damaged. And with rapid-fire first-pass read rates and the widest field of view in its class, it’s easy to keep checkout lines moving.
TWO SCANNERS IN ONE
While other products are handheld scanners retrofitted with a base, our award-winning Industrial Design team created the DS9900 Series for handheld and hands-free use. The result? Fast, seamless switching between modes. A sturdy, one-piece design with a small footprint. The right ergonomics. And a scan range that automatically adjusts as needed.
Complimentary industry-best tools make it easier than ever to remotely configure scanners, upgrade firmware and format data for your application. Right out of the box, the scanner is configured for common applications and auto-host detect cables automatically select the right host interface — just plug in the scanner and you’re ready to go.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.