THE ULTIMATE IN PERFORMANCE, INNOVATION AND MANAGEABILITY
The checkout stand is the last chance you have to leave shoppers with a good impression. The quality of the checkout experience is heavily dependent upon the performance of the scanner you choose. Now, you can leave every shopper with the ultimate last impression with the DS8100 Series handheld imager.
The DS8100 Series rises above conventional imagers to deliver unprecedented scanning performance on virtually every 1D and 2D barcode, keeping your checkout lines moving and your cashiers free to deliver a more personal checkout experience. The DS8100 Series — because when it comes to the checkout experience in your store, only the best will do.
Only the DS8100 Series combines the power of an 800 MHz microprocessor, a high-resolution megapixel sensor and Zebra’s exclusive PRZM technology. With this unique combination of hardware and advanced algorithms, the DS8100 Series instantly captures the most problematic barcodes with lightning speed, including dense, poorly printed, crinkled, faded, distorted, dirty or damaged barcodes and electronic barcodes on smartphones — even when the screen is dimly lit.
INNOVATION BEYOND THE BARCODE
A wide range of innovations allows workers to do much more than scan barcodes one at a time. Workers can simultaneously capture multiple barcodes and transmit only those required in the proper directly to your application. Only the DS8100 Series can capture the information on a full 8.5 x 11 or A4 page, process the desired information into the right format for electronic storage and transmit the data to your applications — all with one press of the trigger. And support for Digimarc*© barcodes provides future-proofing, ensuring that the DS8100 Series you deploy today can support the barcodes of tomorrow.
Our complimentary tools deliver unrivaled manageability. With visionary visibility into scanning performance and battery metrics, you can spot and correct issues before they impact device uptime, worker productivity and the quality of your customer service. You can control many aspects of your scanners from any Android, iOS and Windows smartphone or tablet, as well as any iOS or Windows PC. You can create a single configuration barcode to customize settings. And you can stage, configure and update firmware on all your DS8100 devices in all of your locations — no user actions required.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.