EASY TO DEPLOY, HIGH PERFORMANCE, ON-COUNTER SCANNING
When it comes to on-counter scanning, the DS7708 offers a feature set that puts it at the top of its class for performance, ease of deployment and total cost of ownership. No matter what barcodes appear at your POS, the DS7708 can scan them all; 1D, 2D, printed and electronic.
With its compact design, the DS7708 can easily be installed in even the most space constrained checkout lanes. And extraordinary durability minimizes costs and protects uptime, maximizing device lifecycle and your return on investment.
LARGEST FIELD OF VIEW AND OMNI-DIRECTIONAL SCANNING FOR SCANNING SIMPLICITY
A field of view that is over 50 percent larger than competitive 2D imagers enables easy capture of bar codes, regardless of where they are located on an item. Scanning is truly second nature. No need to orient an item to capture the bar code.
IMAGE CAPTURE SUPPORT EXPANDS FUNCTIONALITY AND INCREASES VALUE
The DS7708 offers additional data capture features to further streamline your business processes. Workers can take a picture of a check, driver’s license or I.D. card to meet store requirements or industry regulations in a split second.
PRZM INTELLIGENT IMAGING TECHNOLOGY FOR NEXT GENERATION SCANNING PERFORMANCE
Resets the bar for 2D imaging by improving decode performance and dramatically improving the user experience, user productivity, throughput and customer wait times.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.