NEXT-GENERATION FIXED MOUNT IMAGER
Somewhere, a flight is sold out at a busy airport, and to stay on schedule the passengers must board quickly. The checkout line is growing at a popular boutique and the customers are not happy. An engineer struggles to add direct part marking into his space-constrained product design.
The Zebra DS457 Fixed Mount Scanner Series can help, delivering fast, high-volume hands-free scanning of virtually any barcode— including 1D, 2D and direct part marks (DPM). No matter what type of barcode is presented, or whether it is printed on paper, etched into a product or displayed on a mobile phone screen, the DS457 Series provides fast, accurate scanning in a tiny footprint that fits in the most space-constrained areas.
DS457SR: 1D and 2D bar codes
DS457HD: 1D and 2D bar codes, including high density codes
DS457DL: 1D and 2D bar codes plus parsing of codes found on driver’s licenses and other identification documents
DS457DP: 1D and 2D bar codes plus direct part marks
HANDS-FREE CONVENIENCE AND EXTRAORDINARY SPEED
With comprehensive data capture, your workers can scan virtually any barcode — including 1D, 2D and direct part marks. No matter what type of barcode is presented, breakthrough digital imaging technology delivers extraordinary scanning speed. Workers can choose presentation or trigger-activated mode.
FITS IN THE SMALLEST OF SPACES
The tiny DS457 is ideal where a zero or minimal footprint is required. This device can be mounted just about anywhere — attached to the register or under the counter for a true zero footprint on the retail cashwrap to a space-constrained manufacturing cell or airport gate.
FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO INTEGRATE
The DS457 can be used as a standalone scanner or integrated into the most space-constrained products to bring world-class scanning performance to mobile computers, handheld scanners, self-service kiosks, medical and diagnostic instruments, lottery terminals and more.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.