The DS3508 Series of rugged, omni-directional digital scanners bring comprehensive, high-performance data capture to harsh industrial environments.
Engineered with breakthrough digital imaging technology, this scanner family delivers extremely fast and accurate data capture of 1D/2D barcodes, images and direct part marks (DPM), and supports Item Unique Identification (IUID).
The DS3508 Series is available in a various models to meet diverse needs:
- DS3508-SR: 1D/2D barcodes; image capture/transfer
- DS3508-HD: 1D/2D barcodes and optimized to capture very small, high density 2D barcodes; image capture/transfer
- DS3508-DP: 1D/2D barcodes; DPM marks; IUID support; image capture/transfer
CAPTURE BARCODES, IMAGES AND DIRECT PART MARKS WITH EXTRAORDINARY SPEED
Engineered with breakthrough digital imaging technology, this scanner family delivers extremely fast and accurate data capture of one-dimensional (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) bar codes, images and direct part marks (DPM) as well as Item Unique Identification (IUID)* support.
HIGH PERFORMANCE THAT SPEEDS PRODUCTIVITY
The DS3508 Series is armed with a powerful 624 MHz microprocessor, capable of decoding 1D or 2D bar codes within milliseconds, regardless of size or density. The patent pending fast-pulse illumination and fast sensor shutter speed enable image capture at a full 60 frames per second, delivering outstanding motion tolerance.
BUILT FOR INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS
The device is designed to perform reliably despite the inevitable bumps and drops — even on concrete. An IP65-rated seal makes it impervious to dust and water, and the exit window is scratch-resistant and recessed for the highest level of durability.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.