AFFORDABILITY AND SIMPLICITY DELIVERED
2D barcodes have made their way to your Point of Sale, appearing on everything from the items your customers are purchasing to printed and electronic coupons and loyalty cards.
Your 1D scanner can’t capture the new 2D codes, leading to exceptions that slow down the check-out process and frustrate customers at that key last personal touchpoint in your store.
But with the DS2200 Series, you can scan it all. You get an affordable 1D/2D imager that doesn’t compromise performance or features for price. And you can choose the model that best fits your POS needs — the corded DS2208 or the cordless DS2278. The DS2200 Series — the affordability your budget demands, with the deployment, ease of use and management simplicity your business requires.
EASY TO DEPLOY
Deployment couldn’t be simpler. The DS2200 Series is pre-configured and ready to use right out of the box. Just plug the DS2200 Series into your POS and our auto-host detect cables will automatically identify the interface and connect the imager for you. And if you want to customize your settings, our complimentary 123Scan software tool is so intuitive than even a first time user can easily create a single programming barcode that allows you to configure devices with one scan.
EASY TO USE
The DS2200 Series is so easy to use, chances are your workers won’t even need training. With Zebra’s PRZM software decode algorithms, omni-directional scanning, a patent-pending intuitive aimer, an unsurpassed scanning range and more, the DS2200 Series provides workers with best-in-class first time, every time scanning with point and shoot simplicity — regardless of barcode condition. And with a Bluetooth model that offers the easiest pairing on the planet and a guaranteed 14 hours of power, workers get a superior wireless experience.
EASY TO MANAGE
Management is simple — no experienced IT personnel required. Our no-cost tools make it easy to manage scanners in all your locations and develop a custom scanning application to best meet your specific business needs. The long-lasting battery in the cordless DS2278 will likely never need to be replaced during the lifecycle of the scanner, eliminating the need to purchase and manage a battery pool. And with Zebra’s proprietary Wi-Fi Friendly Mode, you can confidently deploy DS2278 cordless models without worrying about interference with your wireless local area network (WLAN).
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.