ULTRA-VERSATILE WITH A FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND CONVERTIBLE DESIGN
The ultra-versatile CS60 Series Companion Scanner adapts to any workflow. Its groundbreaking design easily converts between corded and cordless operation, handheld and hands-free, as your needs change for superior investment protection.
ADAPTS TO ANY WORKFLOW
As a cordless companion scanner, the CS60 is small enough to tuck in a pocket or wear on a lanyard. And as a corded scanner, the CS60 offers compact handheld or hands-free scanning for the checkout counter, self-service kiosk and more. Whether you purchase a corded or cordless model up front, you can change modes at any time.
With Qi inductive charging, split-second NFC tap-to-pair, Bluetooth 5.0 with Wi-Fi friendly mode, an 18-hour battery and Virtual Tether anti-loss functionality, the cordless CS60 is pocketable and wearable when mobility is essential.
EASY TO CONFIGURE AND MANAGE
DataCapture DNA is a unique collection of value-add tools that make it easier to deploy, update, troubleshoot, manage and develop applications for your business.
CS60-HC Series Healthcare Companion Scanner
ADAPTS TO ANY CLINICIAN WORKFLOW. The CS60-HC easily converts between corded and cordless, handheld and hands-free, operation. Simply swap the battery and corded USB converter and the CS60-HC is ready for a new workflow.
As a cordless scanner paired to a cart-mounted cradle, mobile device or in-room workstation, the CS60-HC is small enough to accommodate any nurse-carry workflow and offers the latest mobile technology. As a corded scanner, the CS60-HC offers compact handheld or hands-free scanning for the pharmacy counter, lab station and more.
About Zebra: A global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organization's assets, people and transactions, enabling organizations to unlock greater business value. The company's extensive portfolio of marking and printing technologies, including RFID and real-time location solutions, illuminates mission-critical information to help customers take smarter business actions.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Nov. 29, 2021
Santa is bringing us coal this year by bringing a price increase for Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Increased pricing takes effect on January 1, 2022.