Now you can verify all your 1D and 2D symbols with a portable handheld verifier from Webscan, the leader in high-performance barcode verification. Cut the cord — verify barcodes anywhere, anytime, while you are on-the-go.
The TruCheck Rover™ from Webscan provides a fully integrated 2D CCD imager, integrated lighting, rechargeable battery and touchscreen for verification without any connection to a PC or other host computer.
To verify 1D or 2D symbols, simply position the imager over a barcode and press the button. No swiping or manual scanning. Clear and concise results are displayed and stored automatically, and available for printing later.
Like all Webscan barcode verifiers, your results are calibrated and traceable to NIST standards. You are guaranteed the most accurate and repeatable verification results.
Small, Battery Powered and Portable
The TruCheck Rover™ is battery powered for portability. With integrated processing and touch screen display, it is self-contained and easy to move around to where it is needed. No cables or cords. Its battery can even be recharged with an optional wireless cradle.
Compact, but Full Featured
The TruCheck Rover™ verifies linear (1D) and 2D matrix symbols in full accordance with industry standards, including ISO/IEC 15415, 15416 and AIM DPM (45Q illumination only). This is not a limited barcode assessment tool, but a full featured verifier. The design ensures that the image is calibrated and in focus when you place the bottom imaging surface of the Rover™ in contact with the barcode.
Part of a Larger Picture
Webscan’s broader product line incorporates portable and desktop software enabled hand-held and fixed mount versions. You can import results from the Rover™ to the TruCheck desktop software for archival and printing. Choose whichever version is right for you, without compromising ease-of-use, or accuracy. With Webscan you know your codes are being verified properly and your customers will recognize your commitment to barcode quality.
About Webscan: Webscan was founded in 1995 by Glenn Spitz, a key innovator in barcode development and an active barcode industry standards committee member. In total, he has over 30 years experience in the barcode industry and is the inventor or co-inventor on nearly 20 U.S. and foreign patents related to barcode reading and/or verification. At Webscan, their mission is simple: to save you money and time by ensuring your barcodes scan easily and accurately, every time. For nearly 20 years, Webscan, Inc. has been the leader in barcode verification. They’re the only independent manufacturer solely specializing in ANSI compliant verification.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.