The Webscan Optima 2D and Linear Bar Code Verifier is GS1 certified for both Linear and 2D bar codes through a connection to a PC, via a USB port. No special training or experience is required–using this verifier is as simple as placing the bar code verifier over the bar code and pushing a button. Features of this unit include:
- Simple image/bar code capture
- Automatic bar code inspection of multiple bar codes at one time
- Automated 10 scan average inspection
- Extensive troubleshooting for print optimization
- Full Pharmaceutical reporting and IQ/OQ audit trail conformance (optional)
- Dimensional measurement reporting
- Support of network database storage
The Optima inspects all of the ISO/ANSI parameters in compliance with ISO 15416 (linear), and ISO 15415 (2D), and more detailed analysis of the bar code is available with a few clicks of the mouse. The analysis will be color coded to show exactly where the problem is within the bar code. Sections of the bar code can be analyzed to better determine how to solve the problem.
About Webscan: Webscan was founded in 1995 by Glenn Spitz, a key innovator in barcode development and an active barcode industry standards committee member. In total, he has over 30 years experience in the barcode industry and is the inventor or co-inventor on nearly 20 U.S. and foreign patents related to barcode reading and/or verification. At Webscan, their mission is simple: to save you money and time by ensuring your barcodes scan easily and accurately, every time. For nearly 20 years, Webscan, Inc. has been the leader in barcode verification. They’re the only independent manufacturer solely specializing in ANSI compliant verification.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.