Unitech has announced its next-generation Android 10 rugged tablet with an attractive, slim case for easy portability. It has an 8-inch display as offering the 450nits brightness for easy viewing in the outdoor environment, the ability to work while wearing gloves, and water resistance. Tough with extreme multi-functions, it streamlines the workflow through a wide range of challenging industries, including field service, warehousing, manufacturing, logistics, and transportation.
- Android 10.0 GMS with Octa-core CPU.
- Google Enterprise Device certified
- 8” display with Gorilla Glass 3 (450 nits)
- Lightweight but durable: weighs 630g
- Flexible design: 14-pin POGO extension for modules
- 8200 mAh changeable Li-ION battery
- 4G/LTE, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and NFC
- Ultra-Rugged Construction: IP67 rated, 1.2M drop and MIL-STD-810G certified
Powerful Android 10 OS + GMS Certified
Intuitive usability combines with the most up-to-date Android experience and Google Mobile Services (GMS). Experience the newest improvements from the Android 10 operating system as well as the reliable backing of GMS. With all the features of a consumer-grade smartphone like Google Maps, Gmail, Photos, Drive, and Play Store, your abilities on the TB85 plus smart device are practically limitless.
Attractive, Slim Case for Easy Portability
It has an 8-inch display as offering the 450nits brightness for easy viewing in the outdoor environment, the ability to work while wearing gloves, and wet resistance. Tough with extreme multi-functions, it streamlines the workflow through a wide range of challenging industries, including field service, warehousing, manufacturing, logistics, and transportation.
Various Accessories for Extensions
The TB85 plus tablet is an extremely scalable product as the 14-pin POGO connector allows users to add values to your device by extending various accessories on hand. Inserting the 2D engine module to the TB85 plus, users can capture 1D/2D barcodes for easy inventory and asset tracking. Combined with a vehicle cradle, the tablet can fit seamlessly into forklifts or heavy-duty vehicles for warehouse or field service solutions. It gives the flexibility to optimize your business and workflow whenever in different scenarios.
The combined strength of a rugged exterior with a superior interior is complimented by excellent connectivity. Equipped with NFC compatibility, Bluetooth 4.2, wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac connection, and 4G LTE, you are always connected to wireless communication nearby. Users can enjoy faster downloads and uploads at their fingertips on the most reliable networks for your business.
Engineered to perform in any environment, TB85 plus is rugged enough to drop from the 1.2 meters onto concrete. Moreover, it has IP67 certification, completely sealing durable housing against dust and moisture to withstand water jets. Not only that, but this device meets sturdy MIL-STD-810G military standards, boasting shock resistance and anti-vibration. TB85 plus also has a removable battery to keep tablets going longer, bringing a new level of industrial tablet with higher reliability for business applications and field service.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.