Looking for a rugged and reliable tablet with endless possibilities? The Unitech TB85 is designed to meet those needs!
Unitech proudly introduces the new standard in rugged, enterprise level tablets. The Unitech TB85 features a durable design, combined with a strong interior and multiple additional extras. Equipped with a 14-pin POGO connection on the back for modules such as scanning or any other bespoke module. A scanning module can be easily connected to make the TB85 an even more complete device.
The TB85 does not only feature a sturdy outside design, the inside of our new tablet is also quite impressive. Featuring the latest Android 8.0, GMS certified, combined with a 2.2 Ghz Octa-core processor, no task is to serious for the TB85. With 32GB of internal storage and 4 GB of DDR3 memory, you can be assured that there will always be some space left available for you to save your latest work.
The combined strength of a rugged exterior with a superior interior is complimented by excellent connectivity. Equipped with NFC compatibility (frequency 13.56 Mhz at 0 ~ 3 cm), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac connection and 4G/LTE you are always connected and available. Next to this, the TB85 comes with wireless design to communicate with such as our RP100 RFID reader and MS652 ring scanner.
- Android 8.0 GMS with Octa-core CPU.
- POGO Pin extension with QC3.0 (Quick-charging).
- 14-pin POGO extension for modules.
- 8200 mAh changeable Li-ION battery.
- 32 GB eMMC + 4 GB DDR3 memory.
- 4G/LTE, WLAN 80211 a/b/g/n/ac, and NFC.
- 8” display with Gorilla Glass 3 and GFF touch panel.
- IP67 rated with 1.2 meter to marble drop spec.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.