Introducing the new Unitech TB160 - a rugged Windows 10 tablet equipped with a sunlight viewable multi-touch 10.1” display that responds to touch commands even with gloved hands or water drops covering the screen. The definition of versatility, the reliable TB160 rugged tablet conquers hostile environments including extreme heat, cold and rain, plus it’s IP65 and MIL-STD-810G rated allowing longer operation times inside and outside. This rugged tablet adapts to your business needs in field service, transportations, logistics, and warehousing.
Powered by the Intel® Atom processor with 4GB of RAM, a 128GB SSD, and WWAN support, the TB160 has the most responsive performance. It offers a wide expansion design for 2D barcode data capture that ensures read reliability for mobile phone screens and paper in any orientation. Engineered with industrial-grade material, the TB160 is equipped with a 1,000 nits sunlight viewable multi-touch 10.1” display that responds to touch commands even with condensation on the screen or gloves on. It features a 5-megapixel camera on the back and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for recording in the workplace.
Built To Last
The TB160 rugged tablet is durable enough to drop from 5 feet onto concrete and it has IP65 certification. It's completely sealed in durable housing to protect against dust and moisture and even withstands pressure from water jets. This device meets sturdy MIL-STD-810G military standards, boasting shock resistance and anti-vibration with a wide operating temperature range of -4°F to 122°F. The TB160 rugged tablet endures even the most extreme work environments.
Mobility to Go Everywhere
With a built-in smart card/CAC and NFC reader (option), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 as well as GNSS (GPS/Gloness/ Beidou), RFID reader and 4G connections, the TB160 Rugged Tablet is your on-the-go solution. It features all-day battery life with hot-swap capability and adaptability for field services workers to get connected anywhere and offers seamless data collection and transmission for enhanced workflow.
Versatility and Accessibility
Unitech offers a wide variety of accessories for the TB160 tablet PCs to adapt base units to different configurations. It includes various docking solutions such as desktop cradle, vehicle docking station, extended battery pack and 2-Bay Battery Charger, as well as expansion module options (NFC+Smart Card Reader). The TB160 tablet comes with a 2mm stylus for quick and accurate on-screen inputs. The TB160 features an X-Type Hand Strap and shoulder strap for added comfort, which can help in preventing accidental drops or from misplacing it.
- 10.1” rugged tablet with Windows 10 / IOT operating system
- Powered by the Intel Atom processor
- Integrated superior 1D / 2D barcode imaging technology and dual cameras
- Superior 1000 nits sunlight viewable display
- Multi-touch panel is responsive to gloved hands, even when display is wet
- IP65-rated environmental seal; 5-foot drop rating to concrete
- Versatile accessories, mounting docks and hot-swappable battery
- Warranty: 1 year
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.