The Unitech RS816 is the enterprise grade UHF RFID Fixed Reader which supports 16 reading antenna ports for mass data collection that enhances working efficiency for various RFID applications. Featuring a high-speed antenna switch and multiple isolation ports design, users can separately controlled and adjusted from a place which makes it suitable for high density multiport operations such as multi-lanes reading or smart-shelf applications.
The RS816 Power over Ethernet (PoE) and offers flexible installations by bypassing the usual need for AC power, allowing user to easily deploy RFID system quickly. Supporting a global frequency range of 860MHz - 960MHz, this device is capable of reading and writing all tags that conform to EPC global Class1 Gen2, ISO/IEC 18000-63:2013 standards. Besides, housed in a black metal chassis, this RFID reader is rugged enough to meet various environments with its IP52 water resistance for industrial and dustproof rating. The RS816 is highly reliability to meet the needs in a wide range of RFID applications.
Integrated RFID Middleware with remote control capability, the RS816 supports communications protocol and useful software tool including LLRP and software development kit (SDK) from different platforms. The RS816 also comes with an open Application Programming Interface (API) that can be used by the users to integrate RS816 to do accurate data transmission from client to host in a total RFID solution. In addition, it supports multiple interface including Ethernet, USB and RS232.
Minimize Deployment Costs
With 16-port antenna connectivity, the RS816 UHF RFID reader delivers the performance, cost effective and quality for enterprise environments to create compact RFID application system easily with affordable deployment cost.
- 16-port configuration enhances working efficiency and RF coverage
- Supports UHF tag read/write functions
- Multiple interfaces for transmitting data with Ethernet, USB and RS232
- Rugged and compact design for easy installation
- Complaint with EPC C1 Gen2 / ISO 18000-63:2013
- Real time, easy configuration
- Built-in LLRP standard middleware
- Enhanced sensitivity to report weaker tag signals
- Transmit level control in 0.1dB steps from 10dBm to 30dBm
- Warranty: 1 year
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.