Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is an automatic identification technology that has been used in many industries for decades as it allows users to identify objects via wireless communications. Unique from typical RFID readers, unitech launches its first pocket-sized UHF RFID reader with EPC Class 1 Gen2 and ISO 18000-6C standards, RP901. Designed to deliver the highly mobile worker with RFID reading capability in a compact form factor, this device also has ability to communicate with iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices via BT wireless technology. Besides, featuring convenient single-button reading design, RP901 enables users to accomplish their data collection tasks with more efficiency in a wide variety of applications such as retail in-store item-level tagging and enterprise asset management.
Compact UHF RFID Reader
A portable, highly capable, UHF RFID reader, the RP901 delivers the ability to read major RFID tags including EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO18000-6C) standards. It not only supports single and multiple reader modes, but also it is integrated with compact and high performance antenna design, allowing mobile worker to get superior read speed UHF signal conversion. Besides, this device is capable of over 6000 scans on a single battery charge and users are able to read RFID tags up to 1M. Measuring only 109mm long, 51 mm wide and 28 mm thick at weight of less than 105g, RP901 is small in size and it offers an user-friendly solution for streamlining productivity at customer-facing operations such as point of sale in retail stores, asset tracking in inventory management, as well as multiple applications in healthcare and medical business.
Intuitive and Easy To Use
With single-button reading design, the RP901 allows the reading and transmission of RFID tag data to mobile devices. This device is extremely simple to use and it is small enough to carry around all day. Powered by rechargeable Lithium battery, it allows users to charge the built-in battery by utilizing a stand micro USB port. On top of that, built in Multi-color status LEDs, it shows the feedback on communication status, battery level and RFID collection status. Beyond its versatility, the RP901 offers batch mode and it allows users to store EPC codes with the memory of 2MB ensuring no data is lost while it is out of range of the wireless signal, also upload the data to the back-end system with a simple setting, allowing users to complete their tasks without interruption.
Compatible with Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology, the RP901 can easily to pair with multiple mobile devices including consumer phone, tablets and personal computers running on Windows, Android and iOS. The wireless communication distance of RP901 is up to 10M, it provides mobile workers with greater productivity without restrictions. Moreover, this device is also available in multiple frequency bands (EU 868 MHz, US 915 MHz) for different countries. In addition, the RP901 incorporates rugged design with an IP42 environmental sealing against moisture and dust, while also surviving a 1.2M drop to concrete. unitech RP901 gives your workforce the technology it needs to take your business to the next level.
- User-friendly operation with a pocket-sized enclosure
- Supports multi-protocol ISO 18000-6C, EPC Class 1 Gen2
- Available in multiple frequency bands (EU 868 MHz, US 915 MHz)
- Easy Bluetooth pairing with iOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices
- Enterprise durability: 4-foot drop protection and IP42 environmental sealing
- High capacity rechargeable Lithium battery
- Capable of over 6000 scans on a single battery charge
- Warranty: 1 year
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.