The RG630 features an easy-to-operate and sled design with UHF RFID data collection that is easily for users to attach the Unitech EA630 to the RG630 sled and get ready for both barcode and RFID/UHF reading solutions.
- User-friendly operation with a sled enclosure
- Standards supported: EPC Class1 Gen2 V2
- Reading up to 8 meters away
- Fastest Read Rate: 750 tags/second
- IP52 dustproof, waterproof and 1.2 meters resistant to fall protection
Empowering EA630 for RFID/UHF applications
Looking for a durable solution for quick scanning and tagging inventory?
The unitech RG630 is a great new add-on for the EA630 rugged smartphone
Empowering EA630 for RFID/UHF applications
Equipped with the intuitive and easy-to-use handheld sled design, just attach the EA630 on RG630 and it's ready for both barcode and UHF RFID reading solutions.
Streamline Work Process
The RG630 delivers the ability to read major RFID tags including EPC Class1 Gen2 V2 standards. Besides, this device is capable to read 750 tags per second and users are able to read RFID tags up to 6 meters. The RG630 is a lightweight UHF RFID reader and it offers an easy way for users to streamline the work process in various applications. It delivers fast inventory control on retail shelves, cloth shop, restaurant, field service, and asset management applications.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.