The Unitech PA730 is a powerful partner on the sales floor, helping your sales associates look up stock and price information from the warehouse and process payments without ever leaving the customer.
This Android handheld's 12-hour battery and integrated scanner facilitate hospitality, event ticketing, and various mobile processes. Equipped with a 16-megapixel camera with dual autofocus and LED flash, this device is ideal for capturing digital evidence for proof-of-delivery.
Broken screens and expensive repairs add up very quickly. The PA730 is built to withstand the wear and tear associated with any enterprise, all while maintaining the stylish look of consumer-grade smartphones. The PA730 Android handheld survives multiple 5-foot falls to concrete undamaged, even when landing directly on the screen. This is because we've equipped the PA730 with a Corning® Gorilla Glass® screen; the industry standard for damage-resistant cover glass.
The PA730 is also sealed against dust and protected against water spills and moisture, ensuring a long product lifetime. The PA730 has been tested thoroughly: it withstands extensive vibrations and performs reliably in extreme temperatures. Investing in a rugged Android handheld device like the PA730 means a lower total cost of ownership in the long run.
Android is a recognizable brand and easy mobile operating system. Android boasts 800 million customers nationwide, and with version 6.0, you'll have access to the latest version available on rugged Android handhelds. You will be able to download consumer-grade applications in the Play store or use Square to process payments but also benefit from more robust application developments suitable for professional use.
From an IT standpoint, you can future-proof your business by developing on HTML 5. If your business is transitioning away from consumer-grade devices, switching to the rugged and more powerful PA730 would be a smooth process thanks to the familiar Android interface.
Large Vibrant Display
The PA730 Android handheld computer features the largest screen size in the market as well as the highest resolution, making for a vibrant display. With 5" of screen real estate, the PA730 supports information intensive applications, ensuring you can view more of your data and more of your work. The fully illuminated and sunlight readable screen facilitates outdoor applications, while the thinner and stronger Gorilla Glass® II display yields greater touch sensitivity for an easy user experience.
Versatile Data Collection
The PA730 Android handheld computer has an integrated 2D barcode scanner that is both aggressive and accurate. The PA730 comes equipped with NFC communication, technology often used for mobile payments. With so many ways to process payments, gather barcode information, and capture data; the PA730 is the ultimate partner for any professional.
- Operating System: Android 6.0
- Screen: 5" Gorilla Glass®
- Scanner: 2D imager
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Dimensions: 6.2" H x 3" W x 0.7" D
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- 16 MP Rear Camera / 5 MP Front Camera
- Warranty: 1 year
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.