The MT880 is our premier master controller designed to automate homes and offices. With Elfin software, the MT880 can be programmed to manage other members of the TASHI family, such as the MT380 access control unit and MT200 door phone.
The TASHI-Elfin solution has user friendly GUI sets. It is integrated with major standard features such as door phone intercom, security guard intercom, data and voice messaging, broadcasting, intruder & hazard detector alarm, video surveillance, and optional e-Home control. It also links to telephone sets. Elfin is flexible design enables various 3rd party e-Home solutions, and through total IP based architecture.
In residential spaces, the MT880 serves as a master gateway for a multi-tenant community. The MT880 control panel and Elfin software automates access control, time and attendance, and visitors in commercial buildings.
The MT880 is an IP-based product with high speed Ethernet and WiFi communication. It features a beautiful 10.1” touchscreen and a user-friendly interface. With the MT880, you’ll be able to run home appliances, access gates, and intercom functions through your smartphone or tablet. Be in full command of lighting, alarms, temperature, electronic curtains, and access to your space with the MT880 control panel.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsHome Solutions Brochure (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Nov. 29, 2021
Santa is bringing us coal this year by bringing a price increase for Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Increased pricing takes effect on January 1, 2022.