Unitech MS926 is a new generation of wireless 2D pocket scanner that doubles the excellent decoding performance in a pocket-sized enclosure. Thanks to its 1-inch OLED display & lightweight design for easy mobility, MS926 allows enterprises to simply scan and transmit 1D or 2D barcode and check feedback of the scanned information in real time.
Superior 2D scanning performance with a compact size
Designed specifically for mobile users and business professionals, the MS926 is a lightweight stylish design that slips easily into the average-sized pocket. Featuring superior 2D scanning design, MS926 ensures read reliability for the LCD screens of mobile devices and paper in any orientation.
Smart Data Mapping Technology
The MS926 offers a user-friendly experience with three-button operation that is very easy to use, requiring no special training. Built-in a bright 1-inch OLED display, mobile workers can get feedback of the scanned information in real-time. This device also delivers Smart Data Mapping Technology which is combined Lookup Table and Data View/Edit Function with Date / Time stamp. It helps users to ensure data transmitted correctly and it is allowed to check up to 10,000 pre-load barcodes in the memory of Lookup Table that is more flexibility to correct data and tracking scanning schedule immediately. Moreover, MS926 is built in 2MB Flash ROM for up to 100,000 barcodes storage in batch mode (depends on barcode length).
Durable, Easy pairing with wireless technology
The MS926 not only incorporates rugged design with an IP42 environmental sealing against moisture and dust, while also surviving a 1.5M drop to concrete, but also it provides the convenience of wireless technology which makes barcode data collection simple, reliable for all users.
With NFC-BT automatic pairing function, MS926 can connect quickly and easily to the NFC enabled device without complex setting, it helps users to improve efficiency in mobile work place and delivers the flexibility with the 10 meters operating range. Adding to its versatility, the MS926 also allows you to charge its built-in lithium-ion battery through any standard USB port. The battery is fully charged within 4 hours. MS926 mini barcode scanner is ideal for streamlining productivity at customer-facing operations such as the personal Identification and mobile ticketing application
- Build in high performance 2D engine & decoder to read all standard 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes.
- Bright, easy-to-read 1-inch OLED display.
- User-friendly operation with a pocket-sized enclosure.
- Design for reading barcodes displayed on the LCD screens of mobile devices.
- Compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS mobile devices by HID and SPP connection.
- Smart Data Mapping Technology : Lookup table function and data edit function for data mapping.
- Date / Time stamp for tracking scanning schedule.
- Supports NFC-BT automatic pairing function.
- Enterprise durability: 1.5 m drop protection and IP42 sealing for ingress protection.
- LED, beeps or vibration mode indicate good scan, connection and power status.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.