Affordability meets efficiency with the new MS925 HC pocket scanner. Made for work-intensive applications, this tiny workhorse is ideal for store inventory, asset management, healthcare management, and customer data gathering.
- User-friendly operation with a pocket-sized enclosure
- Lightweight and compact design: Only 1.04 oz (29.5g)
- White housing with antimicrobial materials for medical institutions
- Reliable barcode scanning performance: Read all standard 1D, 2D and
- barcodes on screens
- Great motion tolerance at 11 in (28 cm)/sec which benefits users who are
- always on the move.
- Enterprise durability: 5 foot (1.5 m) drop protection and IP41 sealing for
- ingress protection
- Support Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR, Class 2
Ergonomic Pocket-Sized Enclosure
The MS925 weighs in at just 1.04 oz and features a tiny enclosure, while
also supporting various mobile devices running on Windows, Android, or
iOS. It doesn’t take up too much space and give users an easy way to
carry around. It supports Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR wireless technology
which make barcode data collection simple with a 32 foot (10 m) operating
range, reliable for all users. Above that, the MS925 features a flash
memory storage capacity of 2MB, reducing data loss, even when it is out of range of the wireless signal. This allows users to complete long tasks without interruption.
Reliable Barcode Scanning Performance
The 11 inch (28 cm) per second (IPS) motion tolerance and reliable 2D
scanning engine offer fast and accurate scanning results. The MS925 reads 1D or 2D barcodes including PDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR Code, and Aztec creating a versatile platform on the job. It is capable of reading barcodes on the screen of mobile phone and automatically captures barcodes within its field of view in any lighting condition from darkness to direct sunlight (100,000 lux).
Featuring anti-microbial housing design, the MS925 is a user friendly device in healthcare environments with high hygienic regulations. In addition, it includes a single-button scanning design making it easy to collect data accurately without complex settings. The barcode scanning solution significantly reduces human error and helps users to improve workflow efficiency. The MS925 is a versatile tool that is easily integrated into field sales, hospitality, supply chain operations, and retail applications.
Durable Design and Flexible Accessories
The MS925 not only incorporates rugged design with an IP41 environmental
sealing against moisture and dust, it is also built to survive 5 foot (1.5 m)
drops to concrete.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.