Positioning as a portable wireless 1D laser scanner in Unitech family, MS916 combines the excellent decoding performance in a pocket-sized enclosure. Thanks to its compact, lightweight design for easy mobility, MS916 allows users to simply scan and transmit 1D barcode in real time to the host wirelessly or store scanned data in the built-in memory. MS916 incorporates rugged design with an IP42 environmental sealing against moisture and dust, while also surviving a 1.5M drop to concrete.
With its wireless communication, this tiny device is compatible with most of mobile devices running on Windows, Android, or iOS. In addition, it combines with an easy-to-read 1-inch OLED display that allows users to get feedback of the scanned information immediately. Featuring a high speed laser scan engine, MS916 can aim effectively well even in low light environment, yet, still delivers superior performance by capturing data from high density barcodes up to 4 mil resolution. There is no doubt that MS916 offers an user-friendly solution for streamlining productivity at customer-facing operations such as point of sale in retail stores, asset tracking in inventory management, as well as multiple applications in healthcare and medical business.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Nov. 29, 2021
Santa is bringing us coal this year by bringing a price increase for Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Increased pricing takes effect on January 1, 2022.