Delivering the superior barcode scanning performance, the new unitech MS852+ 2D barcode scanner is suitable for a wide range of markets and applications, from mobile ticketing in airports, point-of-sale system or mobile coupons in retail store to industrial purpose manufacturing scanning.
- Megapixel barcode sensor that enhances the maximum compatibility
- Support most 1D / 2D barcode on mobile screens, even damaged or poorly printed barcodes
- Support OCR, Dot codes, and Digimarc barcodes
- With excellent motion tolerance design suitable to read bar code while moving
- Long lifecycle trigger design: Up to 10,000,000 times.
- Auto switching function between trigger mode and presentation mode with its stand.
- Ultra-rugged design: IP42 and 2.1m drop spec
- Louder beeper and brighter LED indicators for easily recognizing feedbacks
Increase Productivity with Superior Industrial Barcode Scanner
Specially built for challenging work environment, the MS852+ is built in Megapixel barcode sensor that enhances the maximum compatibility to capture most 1D / 2D barcodes on mobile screens, even damaged or poorly printed barcodes and special barcode symbologies such as OCR on passport, Dot codes on tires or cigarette package, and Digimarc barcode on special retail packages. MS852+ also can automatically populate electronic forms in a single scan from US driver’s licenses or ID card. With its advanced barcode technology and durable design, the MS852+ handheld scanner is a highly reliable tool to increase productivity and efficiency.
Intuitive and User-Friendly
With excellent motion tolerance design, the MS852+ increased scan speed and operational effectiveness even while moving. Featuring an automatically switching function for best customer experience, the handheld device can be detected via the sensor on the stand to switch auto-sensing mode or trigger mode. Equipped with a louder beeper and brighter LED indicators, the MS852+ allows users to recognize the feedbacks easily even in dark environment.
While sustaining a 2.1 meter drop to concrete, MS852+ incorporated with IP42 rugged design for protection against dust and moisture. Moreover, the built-in long lifecycle trigger of 10 million times guarantees a continuous productivity for best reliability. This scanner can be used in the most practical way depending on the scanning task in various solutions in retail, logistics, manufacturing, hospitality, and government.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.