The development of 2D barcode technology is more advanced than ever, making its mark in traditional and new industrial applications. 2D barcodes has brought the barcode decoding technology into a new beginning in the industry life cycle and it is showing positive changes in people’s lifestyle; making people’s life easier and more convenient in many ways. 2D barcodes are now more commonly used than ever and the demand is rapidly growing.
Unitech MS846 2D barcode scanner is designed to be reliable and economical with excellent reading performance. Its lightweight and ergonomic design is perfect for long operating hours making it a brilliant choice for various working environments for 2D barcode scanning.
MS846 allows ease of use with quick plug & play interface. The scanner undergoes strict laboratory and real-life working environment testing to ensure the durability and the ruggedness of the scanner.
It features IP42 Rating and is capable of withstanding multiple drops to concrete from 1.5 meters, effectively fulfilling the industrial standard. It can read barcodes on various types of surface material; including wide-range of label and paper materials, mobile/computer screen and so forth. Its simple setups make it extremely easy for operators to quickly set up the scanner and get on with their working day, effectively increasing work efficiency. MS846 is the perfect choice for your business operation.
- Incorporating 2D imaging barcode scanning technology
- Rugged and durable design with IP42 rating & 5 feet drop protection to concrete
- USB or RS232 communication interface options
- Trigger Reading Mode/ Continuous Reading Mode / Screen
- Display Reading Mode
- Includes exclusively designed stand
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.