The MS832 corded 2D barcode scanner is a light and streamlined device that effortlessly captures both traditional and 2D barcodes.
Powerful enough to read digital barcodes off screens, the MS832 is an affordable way to future-proof your business.
Target Markets / Applications
Our most accessible 2D device yet, the MS832 barcode scanner is a smart choice for any business on a budget. Depending on the type of barcode, the MS832 reads linear (1D) and 2D barcodes as close as 0.9” away and as far as 14,” making it an ideal solution for a variety of data collection needs.
Optimized to read barcodes off of electronic screens, the MS832 can help your business accept electronic offers and coupons and gain insight into your customer base.
Light and Ergonomic
Weighing less than 5 ounces, the MS832’s light form factor facilitates scan-intensive tasks. The comfortable gun grip is easy to hold and makes it easy to aim the scanner at the target.
Scans Off Screens
The MS832 is optimized to easily read barcodes off of electronic screens. The powerful scan engine can read all barcodes displayed on smartphones, tablets, or computer screens. This makes it easy to read check-in barcodes or digital coupons and stay on top of cutting-edge technology.
This barcode scanner can read all types of barcodes in any medium, digital or printed. The MS832 can capture barcode labels that are damaged or badly printed, auto-detect a barcode in Presentation Mode, and withstand the wear and tear of the front counter.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Nov. 29, 2021
Santa is bringing us coal this year by bringing a price increase for Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Increased pricing takes effect on January 1, 2022.