The MS650 Ring Scanner is an ultra compact Bluetooth barcode scanner, allowing you to wear it on your finger to keep both hands free for movement scanning. The MS650 is capable of reading all one-dimensional barcodes and is designed to streamline the workflow for a wide range of applications such as warehouse, logistics, and inventory management.
Compact Wearable Ring Scanner
The unique trap design of MS650 delivers convenience, it can be worn easily on your index or middle finger, and it stays on securely. Its lightweight size means workers can keep both hands free for movement scanning. This device enhances flexibility and comfort for users while doing data collection as well as maintaining optimal functionality. With its wearable design, avoiding accidental drops results in work productivity.
Superior Readability on LCD Screens
The MS650 has the capability to scan 1D barcodes on LCD screen surfaces, even highly reflective screens. It can read paper in any orientation and it can automatically capture barcodes within its field of view in any lighting condition from darkness to direct sunlight (70,000 lux). The MS650 gives your workforce the on-screen barcode readability which is suitable to use in point of sale and access control management applications. Featuring the high-speed decoder paired with an aggressive scan engine, the MS650 wireless ring barcode scanner delivers great performance of up to 400 scans per second as well as capturing 1D barcode data with a 4 mil resolution and a scanning width of up to 130mm. Furthermore, it has an IP42 rating for dust and water resistance as well as a 1.5 meter drop spec that provides superior durability and reliability. Combining high performance and compact design, MS650 gives mobile workers convenience and safety while on the go.
Data Protection Accountability
With the Bluetooth HID interface of wireless BT 4.1 technology, MS650 is easy to pair with your smartphone and tablets (including iOS or android system) without a complex setup. Moreover, the wireless BT 4.1 supports AES 128-bit encryption to protect data against unauthorized access and effectively avoids interferences by utilizing 24-bit CRC surveillance while data is being transmitted from the MS650 ring scanner to the host.
Flexible Wireless Connections
The MS650 delivers flexibility with a 32-foot operating range from the host that helps improve efficiency in the work place. It provides the convenience of wireless technology with the simplicity of a single touch button design which makes barcode data collection simple and reliable for all users. In addition, the MS650 can be utilized with an auto mode that ensures no data is lost while it is out of range of the wireless signal, also upload the data to the back-end system with a simple setting, allowing you to complete tasks without interruption. In addition, the MS650 allows you to facilitate a data transfer and charge the internal Lithium-Ion battery by utilizing a standard USB port. With an ergonomic and compact design, the MS650 wireless ring barcode scanner is a powerful way to complete data collection tasks.
- Lightweight and unique wearable ring design
- Capable of reading linear barcodes from mobile device screens
- Robust wireless communication with 30-foot operation range
- Rugged and durable design withstands 5-foot drops
- Easily pair to smart phones and tablets (Including iOS/ Android devices)
- Batch data transfer from scanner to computer via USB port
- IP42-rated environmental seal against water and dust
- Full Shift Battery Life: Up to 8 Hours
- Warranty: 1 year
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.