The MS622 is a single finger wearable scanner, combining lightweight design with superior 2D scanning performance that transforms the way you work and empowers you to verify tasks accuracy with hands-free scanning. It streamlines the workflow for a wide range of applications such as retail, pharmacy, transportation and warehouse.
- Flexibility hands-free scanning experience: single finger wearable design
- Compact and lightweight: weighs 14 g
- Allows right and left hand operation
- Rugged and durable design with IP42 and 1.5m drops
- Plug and play, convenient to use
- Instant decoding feedback: LED, Buzzer indicators.
Single Finger Wearable design
Featuring flexible and lightweight wearable design, the MS622 ring scanner gives users freedom of movement to perform barcode scanning tasks comfortably while keeping both hands free. It’s suitable for left and right hands, which is not only suitable for the operation of right hands, but also meets the handedness requirement on left-handers and fully embodies people orientation.
Superior 2D Scanning Performance
Built in the high-speed decoder paired with an aggressive scanning engine, the MS622 ring scanner delivers great performance up to 60 fps per second as well as capturing high density with a 5 mil resolution and a scanning width up to 146mm. The MS622 increased scan speed and operational effectiveness even while moving and also supports most 1D / 2D barcodes on mobile screens.
Lightweight, Convenient to Use
It is ergonomic and lightweight design, only about 14g that provides users with all-day superior comfort. By wearing the MS622 ring scanner on fingers and combining it with a WD200 wearable mobile computer, warehouse and retail workers are available to keep their hands on the items they are moving, increasing their productivity.
Compatible with Gloves
Featuring sensitive touch-activated trigger Key, the MS622 is compatible with gloves that allows users to wear glove to operate it.
Furthermore, it has an IP42 rating for dust and water resistance as well as a 1.5 meter drop spec that provides superior durability and reliability. Combining high performance and compact design, MS622 gives mobile worker conveniently and safely while on the go.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.