The MS380 Bluetooth barcode scanner brings wireless freedom to your business in an affordable, complete package. The entry-level Bluetooth device features an impressive wireless range and includes a cradle for data transfer and storage.
Target Markets / Applications
With a 300-foot range, you can take the MS380 wireless barcode scanner as far away from your host device as necessary. You’ll benefit from a strong and reliable Bluetooth connection perfectly suited for your POS, inventory, and shipment processing needs.
The MS380 is priced very competitively and includes everything you need to start scanning–a complete out-of-the-box experience.
Along with your wireless barcode scanner, you’ll receive a cradle, USB cable, and power supply. No need to buy these important accessories separately.
The MS380 is fully functional without its cradle for added flexibility.
The MS380 can read both printed and digital barcodes. The MS380 barcode scanner will pick up the barcode information you need quickly and aggressively whether it’s displayed on a smartphone screen or printed on a label.
In addition to reading all linear (1D) barcodes, the MS380 can read government GS1 codes. You can enjoy reliable wireless performance for up to 8 hours without needing to charge the device on the cradle or via USB port. If you ever find yourself near the edge of the wireless range during your work shift, the MS380 will alert you via vibration, preventing data loss.
Easy, Simple Pairing
The MS380 is Bluetooth-compatible with any iOS, Android, or Windows device. The MS380 will sync to your computer, tablet, or smartphone in just a few easy steps. The new Quick Start Guide outlines how easy it is to sync the MS380 to a host both with and without the cradle for a hassle-free wireless experience.
The MS380 is a durable tool, designed to endure the wear and tear associated with most business environments. Sealed against potential hazards such as moisture and dust, able to withstand repeated 4-foot falls to concrete, and protected with a 2-year warranty, the MS380 will yield an impressive return on your investment.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper on Amazon! Why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed. You can read more here.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.