MS340B, Unitech’s latest long range wireless CCD scanner, has been enhanced to provide reliable scanning for rugged applications in field service, industrial production and retail. Featuring industrial and military standards, this affordable wireless scanner delivers unparalleled performance in harsh environments.
Durable and Reliable
Featuring an IP42 environmental sealing against moisture and dust and an impressive 1.5M drop specification to concrete, MS340B is built for durability into business workforce. Moreover, MS340B barcode scanner provides a cost-effective option and it is reliable to be used for long term. Furthermore, it offers multiple interface options: USB, RS232 and USB emulation com port driver. Moreover, enabling iOS Hotkey, you may simply double-click the trigger to toggle the iPhone/iPad Touch Keyboard. With versatile capabilities, MS340B has ability to meet the demands of rigorous work environments.
Wireless Ergonomic Design
Combining with a comfort grip and ergonomic design, MS340B is easily for holding and flexible to operate in multiple scan types: handheld mode and presentation mode. With upgraded features that MS340B supports BT V2.1 EDR technology and it offers a long range scanning capability up to 100m to improve operator efficiency, it can be used in most practical way depending on the scanning task from retail point-of sale to transportation surroundings. In addition, its flexible hands-free stand provides customers with a convenient way to facilitate MS340B to be hands-free reading. With its auto turn off reading and auto-detect reading, the scanner senses movement as barcodes in front of the lens, and activates the scan engine that extends its lifespan.
Superior Data Capture Performance
The next generation in 1D scanning, MS340B is equipped with advanced auto-shuttle-emulation smart detection technology that provides a superior data capture performance to boost the scan speed up to 500 scans per second for incredible responsiveness. MS340B also supports maximum compatibility by reading major 1D barcode types including UPC, EAN, ASCII and GS1 DataBar, as well as damaged or poorly printed bar codes. It also built in multiple scanning modes, and its memory capacity can store up to 30,000 EAN13 barcodes.
· Support Class1 BT V2.1 EDR technology, transmission range up to 100m in the line of open sight.
· Versatile scanning mode, memory capacity can store up to 30,000 EAN13 barcodes
· Superior data capture performance: up to 500 scans/sec
· Easily toggle the iPhone/ iPad touch keyboard with iOS Hotkey function.
· Automatic object detection and scanning
· Supports Piconet up to 8 to 1
· Available to read most 1D barcode types
· Multi-interface Communication : USB, RS232 and USB emulation com port driver
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product DescriptionsProduct Specs (pdf)
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.