The MS250 contact barcode scanner features a versatile design to meet even more of your data collection needs. The MS250 offers more powerful and flexible performance than your standard entry-level scanner.
Target Markets / Applications
The MS250 contact scanner is a great fit for a variety of retail and business environments. Its easy plug-and-play set up ensures an easy introduction into your unique workflow.
In retail environments, the MS250 is a great choice for point-of-sale and light inventory. Customers have had success integrating the MS250 into self-checkout systems for processing items with hard to access or hard to read barcodes.
Small to Medium Businesses (SMB) can use the MS250 for asset tracking - the practice of tracking the condition and location of valuables. It is also useful as a check in/check out solution to better manage assets with revolving ownership, such as tools and specialized equipment.
The MS250 barcode scanner is not only available in two color combinations (light and dark), but with different interface options to integrate seamlessly with both older and newer systems. You can choose a USB, RS232, or keyboard wedge cable for your MS250. The MS250 contact barcode scanner is also available without a cable, scanner only.
The MS250 barcode scanner offers a level of protection not often found in entry-level devices. The MS250 withstands repeated 5-foot drops to concrete and comes with a 3-year warranty, making it a smart investment for any business owner.
Superior Contact Scanning
The MS250 is the replacement scanner for the older MS180 and MS210 models. If you have purchased a MS180 or MS210 before, you will find that the MS250 features an upgraded and higher-performing scan engine. The MS250 also offers basic data editing.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
The Benefits of Shopping Directly from Authorized Resellers vs Amazon: Making the Smart Choice
If you're looking for the best deals and highest quality products, then shopping directly from resellers is the way to go.