The MS120 is a wand/pen barcode scanner made with beautiful stainless steel that features a convenient replaceable tip.
Wand barcode scanners are well suited for low-volume applications, as their low price point and convenient form factor offer lasting value and an impressive return on your investment.
Target Markets / Applications
Though traditional gun-grip style barcode scanners offer many benefits, wand barcode scanners are the right fit for many businesses across the country.
For work flows that require scanning barcodes off a sheet of paper, using the MS120 to select the correct barcode is much easier and more accurate than using traditional barcode scanners. With the MS120, workers simply sweep the tip across the barcode instead of aiming a laser at a sheet filled with barcodes, hoping to capture the correct one.
The MS120 is also a great fit for reading barcodes too wide for other barcode scanners.
The MS120 is simply a smart choice for applications that are not scan intensive. An extremely cost-effective solution, the MS120 offers even more value than your average wand barcode scanner with its replaceable tip. If the MS120 tip is ever damaged, it is easily replaced. No need to buy an entire new unit, or send one in for repair.
Easy 1D Scanning
With the MS120 you’ll get seamless, easy barcode scanning. This wand barcode scanner reads any linear barcode (1D), even those damaged or faded.
With two interface options (including the rare laser emulation interface), you’ll enjoy easy plug-and-play functionality and start streamlining your data collection immediately. Once you glide the MS120 across a barcode (right to left, or left to right), you’ll hear a confirmation beep indicating a successful read. Enjoy the simplest, most straightforward barcode scanning experience available.
Rugged Stainless Steel
The MS120 is built to last. The elegant stainless steel withstands repeated 5-foot falls to concrete and is extremely easy to wipe down and clean. This makes the MS120 ideal for messier, more hazardous environments.
As a wand barcode scanner, its lack of moveable parts makes it particularly sturdy and rugged. The MS120 is an investment you can count on.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.