The MS100 is a wand/pen barcode scanner, an ergonomic and compact device best suited for low-volume applications.
It’s likely that a wand barcode scanner such as the MS100 offers the best form factor for your application. As the least expensive type of barcode scanner in the market, there’s a lot to be said about the lasting value of a wand barcode scanner.
Target Markets / Applications
Wand barcode scanners are the most accurate solution when an application calls for scanning multiple barcodes on a sheet of paper. It is much easier to run a pen scanner across the correct barcode than the alternative - aiming a laser directly on it without hitting any others accidentally. The MS100 can also read barcodes that are too wide for traditional barcode scanners to capture effectively.
Accurate and efficient, the MS100 is powerful enough to meet a wide variety of data entry needs. The MS100 wand barcode scanner can read any linear (1D) barcode even if it’s faded, damaged, or printed with low contrast.
The MS100 is a plug-and-play device. No downloads are required for installation and no configuration is necessary. Simply plug the wand scanner into your computer to start working.
Scan by sweeping the tip across a barcode in any direction. Listen for the confirmation beep and you’re all finished.
The MS100 is simply the most cost-effective solution for low volume scanning. Though cumbersome for applications where hundreds of barcodes need to be captured in a work shift, the MS100 wand barcode scanner is a proven solution in less scan-intensive environments.
A 2-year warranty and a durable design make for a lasting investment. The strong ABS plastic enclosure endures repeated 5-foot falls to concrete and seals the device against various environmental hazards such as dust and dirt. With no moveable parts, wand scanners are oftentimes the most durable types of barcode scanners out there.
Small and Ergonomic
The MS100 is designed to be both lightweight and compact. With an ergonomic grip, your team will benefit from a comfortable scanning experience.
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.