Unitech introduces its latest compact handheld terminal, - the HT1. It is a pocket-sized, Android-based mobile computer with superior data collection, suitable for a wide range of applications including retail, transportation, and warehousing.
Compact Pocket-Sized Design
With intelligent imaging technology for high-performance scanning, the HT1 ensures read reliability for mobile phone screens and paper in any orientation. Running with the Android 4.4 operating system, the HT1 has a 2-inch LCD display that supports 240x320 pixel resolutions, allowing immediate feedback of scanned information. With a pocket-sized design for one-handed operation, it is highly portable with simple keyboard layout for easy typing. The HT1 is an ideal tool to automate the capture of inventory data and allows users to take action quickly and accurately.
Reliable and Durable
Engineered with industrial materials, the HT1 is rugged enough to withstand multiple 5 foot drops to concrete and equipped with IP54 so it's environmentallly sealed against water and dust. Featuring a great adaptable design, the device provides multiple wireless communications such as Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi and wireless LAN a/b/g/n radio that ensures seamless wireless data transmission and real-time collections to back-end systems. Combining multi-functionality and lightweight design, the Unitech HT1 perfectly reflects high performance at an affordable price.
Versatile MDM Solutions
The HT1 supports Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, so you can easily remotely set up, monitor and troubleshoot all of your devices. It is ideal for use in garment processing, food order taking, logistics controlling, and inventory management. Combining functionality with durable design, the unitech HT1 gives enterprises the power to streamline business processes and increase productivity and efficiency in all data collection applications.
- 2” ergonomic handheld terminal with Android 4.4 operating system
- Integrated superior 1D/2D barcode imaging technology
- Ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Supports 12Management and MoboLink
- Built-in Pogo pins and Micro USB (OTG Support)
- WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
- Rugged Construction: IP54-rated environmental seal and 5-foot drop certified
- Warranty: 1 year
About Unitech: Unitech was founded in 1979 in Taiwan. As a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies with over 30 years experience, Unitech manufactures a wide range of Enterprise Mobile computers, Rugged handheld PDAs, Industrial Tablets, RFID Readers, Barcode Scanners, integrated T&A and Smart Living devices. Unitech products bring value to customers throughout the world in various industries, such as logistics, healthcare, retails, warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, and field service.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.