The TX200 Series of thermal transfer desktop barcode printers supports more printing applications than any other printer in its class. With three models available, the four inch wide TX200 Series can address everything from higher volume 4x6 shipping labels, higher resolution product marking and graphic solutions, to high resolution labels used in electronics marking applications. The TX200 Series will be available worldwide starting in Q1 2015.
Models in the TX200 Series include:
- TX200 – 203 dpi resolution with print speeds up to 8 inches per second
- TX300 – 300 dpi resolution with print speeds up to 6 inches per second
- TX600 – 600 dpi printer featuring precise calibration and registration required for printing the smallest labels
The TX200 series is the culmination of 23 years of designing best-selling high-performance and durable desktop printers. The printers use a large 300 meter ribbon supply on a one inch core that saves both time and money. The TX200 Series features a user-friendly spring-loaded center-biased clamshell design for easy drop-in media loading of 5-inch rolls of media. The printer construction features a rugged double-wall design that is stronger and more durable than other thermal transfer mechanisms on the market. Its strong motor is powerful enough to handle a 300-meter-long ribbon.
Standard interfaces include USB 2.0, USB-A Host, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet and Serial connectivity. Optional communications interfaces include Bluetooth, 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Centronic Parallel. Printer options include a bright, color LCD display, label peel and present, and cutter.
As with all TSC printers, the TX200 Series features the TSPL-EZ™ printer-control language, which is fully compatible with other TSC printer languages, while supporting TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron®) and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra®). The languages automatically decipher and translate the format of each label as it is sent to the printer. TSPL-EZ™ also features internal scalable True Type fonts (based on the Monotype® font engine), which are typically found only in more expensive printers.
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.