The new TTP-247 thermal transfer desktop barcode printer series delivers more performance for the price than any other printer in its class. Based on the design of its best-selling predecessor, the TTP-245 Plus, the TTP-247 runs at an impressive 7 inches per second, printing up to 4 inches wide at 203 dpi resolution. A second model in the series – the TTP-345 – offers high resolution 300 dpi printing at 5 inches per second. Both models offer 8 MB of SDRAM and 4 MB of onboard Flash memory. Gigabytes of Flash memory can be added via an onboard SDHC card reader.
TTP-247 series offers USB 2.0, parallel and serial connectivity, plus an optional Ethernet port for networking. It also incorporates the TSPL-EZ™ printer-control language, which is fully compatible with other TSC printer languages, while supporting TPLE (Translation Printer Language Eltron®) and TPLZ (Translation Printer Language Zebra®). The languages automatically decipher and translate the format of each label as it is sent to the printer. TSPL-EZ™ also features internal scalable True Type fonts (based on the Monotype® font engine), which are typically found only in more expensive printers.
Like its predecessor, the TTP-247 series features a user-friendly clamshell design for easy drop-in media loading, along with a rugged double-wall design that is stronger and more durable than other thermal transfer mechanisms on the market. Its innovative two-motor gear-driven engine is powerful enough to handle a 300-meter-long ribbon and label rolls up to 8.4 inches in diameter.
By using two motors instead of the usual one, TTP-247 series printers operate at lower torque, reducing noise, decreasing wear and tear, and extending printer life. The platform’s user-friendly design makes it easy for operators to load and unload ribbons, and its 300-meter capacity is more than four times the industry-standard length for desktop printers.
The TTP-247 series holds up to a 5-inch OD roll on a 1-inch core and, using an optional external media hanger, can accommodate a full 8.4-inch OD label roll on a 3-inch core. With its many performance features and budget-friendly price, the TTP-247 series is by far one of the most attractive thermal transfer barcode printers on the market.
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
Price Increase Notification | We hoped that there would be some stabilization of the supply chain by the middle to end of Q1, but the industry continues to face supply chain and pricing challenges.