TSC is excited to introduce its first series of 2” wide thermal transfer desktop printers. The TTP-225 Series of desktop thermal transfer printers brings TSC quality, innovation, performance, reliability and value to the small footprint 2” wide printer market.
The TTP-225 Series delivers premium performance for most retail, medical and office applications at an affordable price. The TTP-225 features a user friendly clamshell design with a large 5” OD center biased media capacity. Designed with no losable parts, it is the perfect size when you need a space-saving printer for 2” wide labels or tags. Simply open the cover and drop your labels into the printers spring loaded media guide. Top of form sensing by gap, black mark, or notch is standard and completely adjustable from side to side.
Choose either standard 203 dpi or higher resolution 300 dpi solutions. The TTP-225 features 203 dpi resolution and print speeds up to 5 inches per second. The 300 dpi TTP-323 is ideal for 2-D barcodes, fine text and small graphics labeling.
The TTP-225 is the first low cost thermal transfer compact 2” desktop printer to offer an optional LCD display to its customers. The LCD is used to present important information about print job status and setup which brings a new level of ease of use to its customers. Other outstanding features include an inexpensive internal Ethernet adapter for easy integration into network systems, cutters, label present sensor, and an optional keyboard for printing labels in stand-alone or down-time situations.
About TSC: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.