The TDM Series features a rugged palm-sized design for easy, on-the-go printing for over 42 hours on a single battery charge.
The TDM Series is equipped to operate across different platforms with multiple connectivity options. Its lightweight, durable and flexible design, coupled with ease of operation without sacrifice functionality is especially critical for retail & mobile point of sale (MPOS) applications.
Rugged Palm Size Design
The TDM Series has been tested to withstand a drop test of 1.8 m without protective case/2.5 m with a protective case as well as MIL-STD-810G military standard for drop tests. It is also rated IP54 for dust and water resistance with the optional protective case.
Support for Various Media Widths
TDM Series can handle media including receipts, selected labels, linerless printing, etc. The media spacer is easy to install and allows for specific media width.
Self-Diagnostic TPH Care Mechanism
TSC TPH Care Mechanism offers an advanced level of auto-detection ensuring the real-time printhead health status. By scanning and detecting bad dots during the entire process of printing, it has been proven to stabilize high-quality printouts consistently and minimize the waste of consumables for maximum cost-effectiveness.
Smart Battery with TSC Printer Management
With TSC Battery Management System (BMS), it is easy to check battery status including:
- Battery performance: charging state
- History of battery usage and charging cycles
- Battery health status report
- Battery Remaining Capacity
- With its friendly GUI design, monitor battery capacity in real time and ensure completing a full shift to avoid downtime
- Integrated Software Pack
- TSC offers an advanced software pack including practical solutions to effectively support TDM Series for customized label creation from different platforms.
OPOS for POS application
- Compatible with CPCL and ESC-POS printer languages
- New developed iOS & Android APP enables:
- Via mobile configuration, workforce/user can maximize convenience on printer setting/status check/troubleshooting anywhere and anytime
- Web print supports direct printing from browser-based applications
TDM Series supports USB2.0 + MFi Bluetooth 5.0 + passive NFC tag or USB2.0 + 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.2+ passive NFC tag. Passive NFC tag for Bluetooth can quickly connect by one touch.
About the Manufacturer: TSC Auto ID Technology, was founded Aug. 1, 2007 and is based in Li Tse, I-lan county, Taiwan. Its parent company, Taiwan Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (TSC), specializes in the production of semiconductor rectifiers used in home electrical appliances, communication and information products, equipment instruments, automobiles, and national defense systems. Since its founding in 1979, the company has earned a worldwide reputation as the one of the industry’s leading rectifier manufacturers.
Downloads/Detailed Product Descriptions
Where is the price?
We do not show your pricing due to manufacturer discounts, current promotions, and other specials. Pricing can change on a whim so we only provide the best current price when you contact us.
I can get this product cheaper elsewhere, why should I buy from All Barcode Systems?
We are a Value-Added Authorized Reseller and part of an Authorized Reseller Network. We have strong relationships with all our manufacturers and brands so as an authorized reseller, our partners grants us additional benefits that we pass off to our customers:
- Additional Discounts – Manufacturers have special promotions all the time and we are able to pass those discounts to our customers when available.
- Bulk Purchase Discounts – Looking to supply an entire warehouse with labels? Barcode scanners? Printers? We offer discounts on all bulk purchases.
- Premium Support – We have over 30 years of experience so we will always be able to give you the support you need — over the phone, over email, or even in person if you’re near.
- Technical Support Access – Because of our partnerships, we have access to manufacturer’s technical support team — which we can utilize to support our customers as well.
- Guaranteed Warranties – As an authorized reseller, manufacturers will always honor their warranties since we are part of their Authorized Reseller Network.
Unfortunately, many online retailers have not been authorized by the manufacturers so it can be risky to purchase from them if support is needed.
Do you price match?
We will always try to give our customer’s the best price but sometimes we may not be able to. Fortunately, we do promise that you’ll be happy with the solutions, services, and additional benefits that we offer.
Okay, I want pricing — now what?
Contact us! There are many ways to contact us and we will respond with pricing and answers within 24 hours (weekends and holiday excluded).
Who is All Barcode Systems?
- We have over 3 decades of expertise & knowledge.
- We’re different from other companies — we’ll show you all your best options, how to use something, & be your first line of support.
- We offer products at BETTER prices on most items due to our business relationships with manufacturers and their distributors.
- We’ll do our best to beat all of our competitor’s price.
Current Lead Times
Due to ongoing and worsening supply chain shortages, lead times will be extended. We suggest ordering with plenty of lead time and even adding extra product to you order so you have adequate supply.
New Article | Dec 08, 2021
THANK YOU for your support during a challenging 2021, for all of us. While we all prepare for the upcoming holidays, we wanted to let you know what we expect in 2022.